July 9, 2020
Travel Information & Resources
COVID-19 BUSINESS & SERVICES UPDATES
Information About Services In the Columbia Valley
The Columbia Valley is excited to welcome back our visitors! Businesses are working hard to provide a welcoming and safe visitor experience as British Columbia moves in to Phase 3 of reopening.
Find helpful resources below for accommodation, camping, activities and restaurants that are open. The summer season is beautiful in the Columbia Valley and our communities of Radium, Invermere and Fairmont would love to have you!
When travelling in the Columbia Valley, we ask that you please continue to adhere to the advice of healthcare professionals and continue to social distance. Direct any questions you may have about travelling during this time to our Information Centers in Radium Hot Springs or Invermere, as our staff are informed and eager to help you.
GUIDELINES FOR ENTERING LOCAL BUSINESSES
1. Practice 2 metres physical distancing
2. Restrict your group to households/families in limited numbers
3. Practice diligent hand-washing hygiene
4. Don’t touch merchandise unless you plan to purchase
5. Practice respiratory etiquette (cough into your sleeve)
6. Avoid touching your face
7. Do not enter a business or shared space if you are sick or symptomatic
8. Follow posted instructions on entering local businesses
RESTAURANTS & DINING OPTIONS
Restaurants in the Columbia Valley are are open for dine-in, take-out and delivery. There are so many great dining options to explore in the Columbia Valley.
CLICK HERE TO SEE CURRENT RESTAURANT & DINING INFO
Many activities and attractions are open! Find things to see and do in the Columbia Valley.
CLICK HERE TO SEE CURRENT ACTIVITY & ATTRACTION INFO
From hotels to motels, camping and cabins, the Columbia Valley has the perfect place for you to unwind after a full day of exploring and adventuring.
CLICK HERE TO SEE CURRENT ACCOMMODATION INFO