The Columbia Valley is home to many great golf courses. In fact, we’ve got one of the longest golfing seasons around, stretching from late spring to late fall!
To name a few, here are some of the stunning courses located in the Columbia Valley:
- Copper Point Golf Course — Invermere. Championship layout that has been wowing golfers since 2004. Natural lay-of-the-land route with numerous classic elements, such as roughly hewn bunkers and excellent use of existing hills and ravines.
- The Ridge at Copper Point — Invermere. Par 62 Masters course; can often be played in just 3 hours. Full length par 3 & 4 holes maintain a perfect blend of playability and challenge, appealing to every level of golfer.
- Eagle Ranch Golf Course — Invermere. Championship course among the rugged, unspoiled splendour of BC’s Columbia Valley. A golf experience that goes above and beyond.
- Greywolf Golf Course — Panorama. Award-winning golf course located at Panorama Mountain Village. 18 holes, including “Cliffhanger, Greywolf’s signature hole, which has secured a place among the best golf holes in the world.
- Windermere Valley Golf Course — Windermere. Shorter than average in length, but not short on character or beauty. An enjoyable golf experience for the whole family.
- Radium Course — Radium Hot Springs. Par 71 course; a more playable course for casual golfers. Each hole now has four sets of tees to accommodate golfers of all skill levels.
- Springs Course — Radium Hot Springs. Par 72 course, consistently ranked among BC and Canada’s top golf courses. Breathtaking scenery, world-class Les Furber design, and exceptional service. Bighorn Meadows Resort is located on the ninth fairway of this course.
- Spur Valley Golf Resort – Radium. Stunning 9-hole golf course located just a 15-minute drive north of Radium.
- Edgewater Hiltop Par 3 Golf Course — Edgewater. With beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains, this Par 3 course offers a fun and challenging game for all.
Fairmont Hot Springs Courses
- Creekside Golf Course — Fairmont Hot Springs. Par 3 course featuring ponds, cascading creeks, and sand bunkers. Perfect for families or seasoned golfers who need a little practice around the green.
- Mountainside Golf Course — Fairmont Hot Springs. Championship golf course, combining wonderful views, beautiful conditioning, and a riveting collection of golf holes.
- Riverside Golf Resort — Fairmont Hot Springs. “A river runs through it” is the dominant theme of this championship course.