BUSINESS & SERVICES UPDATES
Information About Services In the Columbia Valley
Effective September 13, proof of vaccination will be required for those 12 and older to access certain social and recreational events and businesses to help protect people from COVID-19. Learn more
Places proof of vaccination is required for entry:
- Indoor ticketed sporting events with more than 50 people
- Indoor concerts, theatre, dance and symphony events with more than 50 people
- Licensed restaurants and restaurants that offer table service (indoor and patio dining), including liquor tasting rooms in wineries, breweries or distilleries
- Pubs, bars and lounges (indoor and patio dining)
- Nightclubs, casinos and movie theatres
- Gyms, exercise facilities/studios, pools and recreation facilities and these activities happening in recreation facilities
- Businesses offering indoor group exercise/fitness
- Indoor adult group and team sports for people 22 years old or older
- Indoor organized events with 50 or more people (for example wedding and funeral receptions, organized parties, conferences, trade fairs and workshops).
- Indoor organized group recreational classes and activities like pottery, art and choir
- Post-secondary on-campus student housing
Visitors and residents of the Columbia Valley are asked to follow British Columbia’s Provincial Health Order, including:
- Masks are mandatory in all indoor public spaces for people 12 years and older.
- Indoor organized seated gatherings can have a capacity of 50 people or 50% capacity, whichever is greater.
- Outdoor organized seated gatherings can have a capacity of 5,000 people or 50% capacity, whichever is greater.
We invite you to begin planning your next vacation to the beautiful Columbia Valley! Find helpful resources below for accommodation, camping, activities and restaurants that are open.
RESTAURANTS & DINING OPTIONS
Restaurants in the Columbia Valley are are open for dine-in, take-out and delivery. There are so many great dining options to explore in the Columbia Valley.
|CLICK HERE TO SEE CURRENT RESTAURANT & DINING INFO|
Many activities and attractions are open! Find things to see and do in the Columbia Valley.
|CLICK HERE TO SEE CURRENT ACTIVITY & ATTRACTION INFO|
From hotels to motels, camping and cabins, the Columbia Valley has the perfect place for you to unwind after a full day of exploring and adventuring.
|CLICK HERE TO SEE CURRENT ACCOMMODATION INFO|