COVID-19 BUSINESS & SERVICES UPDATES
Information About Services In the Columbia Valley
British Columbia has now entered Step 2 of BC’s Restart Plan; travel throughout the province is now encouraged. It’s time to #ExploreBCnow! For those outside of British Columbia, we look forward to welcoming you soon.
We invite you to begin planning your next vacation to the beautiful Columbia Valley!
Find helpful resources below for accommodation, camping, activities and restaurants that are open.
GUIDELINES FOR ENTERING LOCAL BUSINESSES
1. Practice 2 metres physical distancing
2. Restrict your group to households/families in limited numbers
3. Practice diligent hand-washing hygiene
4. Don’t touch merchandise unless you plan to purchase
5. Practice respiratory etiquette (cough into your sleeve)
6. Avoid touching your face
7. Do not enter a business or shared space if you are sick or symptomatic
8. Follow posted instructions upon entering local businesses.
RESTAURANTS & DINING OPTIONS
Restaurants in the Columbia Valley are are open for dine-in, take-out and delivery. There are so many great dining options to explore in the Columbia Valley.
CLICK HERE TO SEE CURRENT RESTAURANT & DINING INFO
Many activities and attractions are open! Find things to see and do in the Columbia Valley.
CLICK HERE TO SEE CURRENT ACTIVITY & ATTRACTION INFO
From hotels to motels, camping and cabins, the Columbia Valley has the perfect place for you to unwind after a full day of exploring and adventuring.
CLICK HERE TO SEE CURRENT ACCOMMODATION INFO